- 2 pieces of 40x50cm or bigger nylon bag (full about not to choose a thin one)
- Scotch Tape
- 2m line for bridle
- Flying line
(I always prefer cotton line when working with children, it is also very good for small kites)
Dimensions (in mm):
- Draw the half of the sail on naylon bag and than cut the as showed on picture 2 and 3.
- Draw the pockets and tails as shown (tails can be 3-4 cm wide. tails are optional, kite can fly without tails) (pictures 4 and 5)
- Draw the lines for pockets seen on kite dimension (picture 6)
- First scotch the inner part than scotch the outer part of the pockets (picture 7 and 8)
- Make one loop at both ends of the bridle line (picture 9)
- Scotch the loops at bridle points on both side. (picture 10)
- Find the middle and made a knot there. You will attach your flying line here (picture 11)
- If you want add tails as shown (picture 12)
Have a good flight.